A glimpse of the entry visa to the United Arab Emirates - FHS Law Firm

    You are currently here!
  • Home
  • Law A glimpse of the entry visa to the United Arab Emirates

A glimpse of the entry visa to the United Arab Emirates

An entry visa or what is called an entry permit is an official document issued by the country that you wish to enter, allowing its owner to enter for specific purposes, including tourism, travel, or work, and the reason may be the desire to settle in this country.

The country requires an entry visa from foreign expatriates who They flock to visit the state, and control the numbers that enter the country The country, especially in countries that witness a high demand for visiting it, such as the Gulf countries, and the requirements for obtaining an entry visa differ from one country to another according to the nationality of the visitor and the purpose of the visit. Citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries do not need to obtain an entry permit to the Emirates, nor a sponsor, but they can enter the Emirates by presenting a passport issued by one of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries, or an identity card, as soon as they reach the border to enter the Emirates.

There are other nationalities other than citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries, whose citizens are allowed to enter the United Arab Emirates without having to obtain an entry permit, including but not limited to:

  • Andorra
  • Argentina
  • Austria
  • Bahamas
  • Barbados
  • Belgium
  • Brazil
  • Brunei
  • Canada
  • Bulgaria
  • Costa
  • Rica
  • Croatia
  • Cyprus
  • Czech
  • Denmark
  • Chile
  • Finland
  • Estonia
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • Latvia
  • Kazakhstan
  • Portugal
  • Romania
  • Russia
  • Serbia
  • Poland
  • United States of America
  • Uruguay
  • Ukraine
  • Vatican
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • China
  • Norway
  • Japan
  • Peru
  • Spain

Citizens of these countries can go to immigration and passport offices to obtain a visa, and there is no need to apply for it before traveling. Also, the visa application needs to be completed within three to four days, and all the visa fees you pay cannot be refunded again.

There is also a visa called a transit visa, which allows you to be in the UAE for a period of ninety-six hours, and you can also obtain the option of residence for a period of up to sixty days, through the tourist visa, and it can be easily applied for via the Internet, and the cost of a one-time transit visa is One hundred and fifty dirhams. Passengers via Abu Dhabi International Airport are also entitled to stay in Abu Dhabi for a period of between eight and forty-eight hours, through a one-time entry permit, transit (48) hours, and then complete their travel to their intended destination.

And if you entered the UAE on a tourist or visit visa, you are not entitled to work in the country, whether you work for pay or without pay, and every person entering the Emirates needs to obtain a work permit or work visa in order to be able to work. Any business in the UAE.

What is required of a visitor from other than the previously mentioned countries to obtain an entry permit to the UAE?

sponsor may be A citizen of the United Arab Emirates or an expatriate, provided that he holds a valid residency in the Emirates. A hotel or tourist company within the UAE is a government entity One of the companies or establishments of the private sector or free zones

Those requesting entry permission must not hold a passport. Its validity is less than six months. There should not be a reason preventing him from entering the UAE, such as He has to be denied entry to the country, or he was previously deported. And if there is any reason for prevention, a new entry approval must be obtained. And if it is found that anyone who remains in the UAE without a valid residence permit, he may be fined and imprisoned, and punished with deportation, as well as those who work without a work permit, they will face fines and deportation

For more information and inquiries, contact the best lawyers and legal consultants in the FHS office in Abu Dhabi, if you work without a work permit, or if you have any problem related to residency or entry permission. The specialized legal experts in the FHS office are ready to provide legal advice That make your dealings with #UAE #law easier with their extensive experience in consulting, arbitration, corporate cases, civil and penal cases, and others. Contact us and we are always happy to assist you.


leave a comment